Teacher resume is a well-written document which informs the prospective employer that you are the suitable candidate for the post. For entry level teacher or fresher teacher, the resume normally consists of one page. The experienced teacher resume should include a brief summary about the job responsibilities undertaken by him/her in his/her previous jobs.
A resume should present you as the suitable candidate applying for the post. There may be many people applying for the same post. Hence your resume should be unique to grab the attention of the prospective employer. The sample resume under this section helps you to draft an ideal resume for the post. It also informs you about the format of writing a perfect resume. Nevertheless, to do justice to your profile, you would want your resume editing service to be perfect; churn out a resume that enhances your skills by clicking this category of curriculum-vitae.net, a website with a huge collection of resumes for various profiles.
Sections to be included in the teacher resume:
The sections that are to be included in the teacher resume are as follows:
- Career objective: It is a brief description of the objective that you would like to fulfill after securing the position in the school, institute, or college
- Summary of Skills: It should include the list of your key abilities and skills that are suitable for the position applied for
- Educational qualifications and certifications: It should include the information such as educational qualifications, teaching license of the particular state, and certifications for being a teacher
- Work Experience: It contains description about the school or college you have worked for, its name, and the time span. It also describes the responsibilities undertaken by you in the position
- Personal details: It contains information such as name, date of birth, employment and relationship status of the candidate applying for the position
- Other contents: Apart from the above-mentioned content, you could also include subcategories such reference, honors, memberships, the preferred place for work and hobbies
Tips for writing an effective teacher resume:
The resume should be well-written and its main aim should be to secure you a job interview. The following tips could be adopted for writing an effective resume.
- It should include the necessary information such as skills, educational qualifications, license, and previous work experience
- The resume should well formatted and bulleted points can be utilized while writing the skills and responsibilities section in your resume
- The resume should contain the action words and teaching skills and non-teaching abilities required for the position. The teacher resume should include the common action words such as motivated, implementing, devising, formulating, preparing, organizing etc.
This site also gives you a brief idea about the writing styles and content to be included in it in order to strengthen your resume. This site basically provides you different sample teacher resumes for specific job titles under this category.